WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

p&g trademark search, page-85

1. 61 Posts.
    I understand what you are saying MrBlueSky and johnrusso96-

I indeed have done my own research. I even have made a few calls and emails to Baker Young, OBJ and other brokerage houses in the past few days. All replied to my questions on OBJ re director selling, timelines, product launches and GSK & Coty.

Having talked to the various companies involved, I feel very comfortable with my investment in OBJ.
    This may sound mean, but afterall I am just a bot who hides behind Loom as a moniker and I will not share what I learned from the companies I mentioned above. I am no ABDM. You will not truly understand investing from a fundamentals point of view unless you engage with the companies.

Like I said in an earlier post to Surges- HC for me is about psychology. Surges-you are not human, you are just a subject... as am I... as is evilopinions, who is just an avatar with a negative name.

I think Makattack spoke of reading Buffett- on this thread, a good read for some posters would be Chapter 12 from Peter Lynch's book, One Up On Wall Street entitled: Getting the Facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.