WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

p&g trademark search, page-95

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    abdm : "Will there be any risk of achieving improved outcomes should the consumer decide to try the wand out on a competitor product with similar ingredients? Do we assume this may also form part of the reason why proprietary molecules have been specifically chosen by P&G? "

Absolutely! I have been thinking about this a lot in the past few days. Consider the anti-wrinkle peptides used in many of their brands. P&G have exclusive use for at least two of them. As I have said elsewhere.. this is my bet for where they are starting. For the long term however, I wonder if they will be limiting themselves to just their own molecules, and what options are open to them to limit use of the applicators with competitors products.

The whole idea of using an applicator for products that traditionally are just rubbed in with the finger tips is a bold step for P&G to take. There are risks in alienating their customers if they get the implementation and marketing wrong. Not that I am worried about it.. I've got faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.