PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

p.o.g, page-40

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Hi Mr Bulligen,

I don't know about you learning a lot from my posts, they are just opinions for debate, and a bit of light-hearted trivia about the wife, at times.

But you have uttered the 3 words most of us don't want to hear!!! ......... Take Over Target!

I certainly don't want ABU to be taken over and I have no idea what sort of sp would be offered, that would depend on how far ABU has progressed in its long term production plan? Stage 2 or Stage 3 etc.

ABM may be a take over target at some stage, and Independence Group are already a "multiphase exploration" partner in the Lake MacKay area, so they could be a candidate?

All I'm wanting to see is ABU reaching Patersons initial target price of 7c, from there pushing onto 10+c when Stage 2 is in full production. Longer term, 15c to 20c is achievable maybe around stage 3, but who knows? There are plenty of variables to consider. Those predicting $1 are very ambitious.

I can certainly foresee a consolidation on the cards at some stage, probably 1:10. So I'm only holding out for 10c and then considering all of the options available at that time.

Good luck with your investing.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.61K 2.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6073956 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23525986 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.