HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

P$Y Chart, page-85

1. 1,744 Posts.
    Industrial Designer and Photographer here, working alongside several Electronics Engineers.
    Crunch time at work as I pull overtime and a 6 day week, 3D printing the mechanical hardware (probably right now) that will get assembled into a working unit next week. 11 months of R&D but the juicy work has only taken place over the last 3 months, hectic preparing for a major show in Europe. Beyond the show is further R&D and documentation that will take many more months to refine the product to a production ready unit. But so far the MD and sales guys who will showcase this product are delighted which makes it worth all the long hours.

By comparison PSY wouldn't have the budget nor design resources to tackle everything in-house (this also includes electronics engineering in-house, some of the test equipment we use is mind-blowingly expensive and this wouldn't be any different given how sensitive LumiMEMs is, fine tuning it to be a modular unit across multiple applications takes plenty of refinement I'm sure) so as I've said before, patience is the key.
    I wouldn't be surprised if PSY was engaging with a design studio here or from over east (actually had one from Sydney pop into the office this week) to progress all the announced applications of LumiMEMs while collaborations with the foundries continue.
    Rome wasn't built in a day, relax everyone!

PSY is my largest holding, but my only concern at the moment is whether I should have an early night of sleep or play a little more with the quadcopter that arrived from ebay today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.