GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1 ann out, page-79

1. 74 Posts.
    Maybe I'm being biased and just seeking to read things in an positive manner, but everything that's happened this week seems absolutely normal.

1) Stock goes sky high on speculation over the valuation and wifi ann's supposed to be coming out. It could have been at any time. With all the 'talk' going on and the SP's massive jumps it was bound to catch a lot of people's attention and no one wanted to miss out, especially DT and ST holders. But with a lot of them working on T+3 it was inevitable that they would all sell off after a few days and buy back in later. A lot of people were buying on expectation that it would be out this week, with no ann, they pretty much had to sell.
    2) Without any news there was also bound to be a bunch of nervous nellies glad to take their profit and run, then all the newbies who hadn't researched the company all sold along with the general market sentiment.
    3) People are wondering why the CR Ann came out this week. Perhaps the company wanted to get any news that could be seen in a negative light (even though it was minimal and warranted) out before the valuation Ann, so that with the expected next few amazing Ann's (wi-fi etc), there would be nothing to stop or slow down the possible upwards GCN train that's about to leave the station.
    4) It seems pretty certain the valuation is coming and soon. Today's delay announcement was Richard being polite and letting everyone know because we all expected it out this week. Delays happen to every company, a lot, that's business. If it doesn't come GCN will have a &$*^storm on their hands with the ASX plus a lot of shareholders, and GCN do not want that amount of negative news around them while trying to create deals out in Businessland. It could all be down to the way a paragraph was worded or maybe Richard found some typo's, who knows!? He's implied it's coming soon so he'd be in big trouble if it doesn't. I'd expect it's worked on over the weekend and it will be out Monday or Tuesday.
    5) The valuation HAS to come in at 30c+. The company would have a fair idea of what both companies were worth when it mentioned the 30c face value months ago and I'm sure they would have discounted it a bit, just to make sure. A lot of people on this thread have done their separate calculations and come up with amounts that are a LOT higher.

So to me, everything that has happened seems logical. Might as well wait and see because no one makes a loss until they decide to sell lower.

Good Luck GCN holders! Stay positive, don't get scared, yes it was hard not to at certain times this week, but it will come & we'll all have a great, prosperous Xmas!

& of course, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.