GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1 debit card

1. 5,079 Posts.
    there has been some discussion about this and had comments from a so called expert trying to downramp it

seems many are experts with no knowledge at all

SRF claims the P1 card if a ezybonds debit card and they must pay $1.50 per week per card, mind you he/she got this from plucking it out of the air

here is how it really is

the P1 card is a mastercard, using ezybonds as a payment gateway provider

everytime someone purchases something payment is split up to the different parties, ie merchant, P1, GCN etc

so it is NOT an Ezybonds debit card as SRF claims, it is in act a Mastercard
    using Ezybonds as a payment gateway, they charge a fee of 0.5% and even P1/GCN get a slice of that

In China they will use IPS as their payment gateway, the 3rd largest payment gateway provider in Greater China

as for revenue, P1/GO will get a 50/50 split of IPS transaction fees so they will have instant revenue,

P1/GCN will provide their services the same way they will do with the business as already mentioned.

so IPS think they can capture a bigger market share, they will encourage their existing merchants to use P1/GCN debit/rewards card,

it will also allow their Chinese merchants to do business in other countries that P1/GCN have merchants, it will also allow card holders to do business in China through their system.

some of the IPS merchants include, China Telecom, China Mobile, a number of Chinese airlines, Fudan Unversity, a number of online retail sites including Caigouzhan, Samsung, Haier, and Benq, etc. just to name a few.

I hope this clears up a few mistakes from the "experts"

to sum up
    P1 card is a mastercard, NOT ezybonds card
    ezybonds will be the payment gateway provider in the western world
    IPS will be the payment gateway provider in Greater China and Asia, again using P1 Mastercard debit/rewards card.

revenue from IPS existing business, a 50% split, as with the new business P1/GCN will bring.

this will be a very big deal for GCN and it is a matter of the punters and brokers getting to know this.

if there is a fault here it is in the lack of information, lack of detail in this deal,
    and this is reflected in the price, this deal along should be worth, on existing share split of IPS business alone, before any additional market share from the P1/GCN alliance of around 60 cents,

this does not include any of the valuation that was announced last week, the valuation was pre China IPS deal.

so you can see by this that add this latest deal to their existing valuation it is around 90 cents, then you add WiFi and the other existing business'

those playing with it at 5, 6 or 20 cents now make no sense at all to me, but as I say the full story has to be communicated a hell of a lot better than it has been to date.

Now if any doubt my summation of this feel free to check all I have said with the company.

hope this helps.
    I am sure I will have the naysayer experts back on soon trying to come up with other reason why this wont work in order to stop people talking about GCN and talk more on their own stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.