GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1 prospectus recieved - wheres my free shares, page-11

1. JCD
    147 Posts.
    They won't just "show up" in your portfolio.

I am with Commsec and they won't automatically pre populate into my chess sponsored holding.

As i have said several times before here. If you qualify for P1 securities and do not know your SRN I strongly suggest you contact Security Transfer Registrars. https://www.securitytransfer.com.au/ The time to act on this is now. The time to look after yourself concerning this is now before anything happens.

They will get you to complete a security check before sending out a holding statement. (they may charge a fee)

A way around the fee could be to ask to change your address and send you out a form to do so. (generally speaking a holding statement is sent with a Change of Address Form) Although i'm not saying it is guaranteed.

The holding statement I first got is dated 21/10/2011. If you have changed address since and do not know your SRN contact the registry. You will need to update your address to be issued a statement. All of this takes time. My SRN starts with a "C".

I hate to see people lose money and plenty have lost heaps on this one and I hope we can all reap rewards if P1 lists.

All IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.