GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1 prospectus, page-31

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    tas74t

Never said costs wouldn't come down. I understand the reason for the increased costs (these were reported post the quarterly). I think investors should want these to come down to between $300k - $400k as I said.

As for the P1 / GCN split, agree to disagree. IMO, if I was potentially investing in P1 as a fresh investors, I would want this information readily at hand and not have to trawl through previous announcements of GCN's to find this. You are assuming that the investors already have 'sking in'. So to answer your question, yes I believe it should be in the prospectus.

Seems like you think I'm knocking the stock which I'm not. Just being realistic about some expectations. A few posters seem to think the 42 shopping center locations will all be live by next quarterly and P1 listing this year. All in good time, but I disagree with these timeframes.

My comment re: the CR was that cash will come close. Remember revenue was at $24k, expenses $500k. Even if you scale that up for revenue and down for expenses, you still would run close, even being generous - i.e no delays and at least $60k+ for Flinders, Century, Jam and a few of these stockland ones.

However, if you are hinting that SIS may be able to provide a line of credit (which others have mentioned), then I would say it may be a BUY as I see it taking perhaps 3 quarters to ramp up to $500K and a bigger credit facility would get them there. If there was confirmation on this front, I think you would see a lot more people piling in as it gives peace of mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.