GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    The deadline for P1 listing is fast approaching--I just wonder if Murdoch or Rienhart will take part,there very active in the media space....perhaps not this time but one never knows the future.

What will be interesting will be the cornerstone investors that will take up shares at 30c. If it is companies with JV or investors from regions (say India and China or other overseas parties) they are making a strong statement and conviction to the future of P1... P1 is a world strategy and business model and one is heavily relying on IPTV media delivery....my guess is thats were Murdoch and Rienhart see future in digital.

Let me say the more money and the pedigree of the early investors will set the eventual price of P1.....and GCN as it has a 50% revenue share.....without Wi Fi and other media assets.

Those that missed out on P1 entitlement will get a chance once listing....I doubt if there will be a large opportunity in the prospectus..PI has got its spread thanks to the novel approach of GCN directors passing this on to us shareholders..... more conservative approach is the buy into GCN for the expected uplift in revenue and greater penetration into customers in the P1 uptake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.