GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

p1, page-11

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I am not into HTML --Hope this comes out

"The deadline for P1 listing is fast approaching"

What deadline? A deadline implies there is no chance after a certain specified date. I never saw a deadline announced.

“I am surprised you refer to this ,you have been a doomsdayer for some time. We have dates as said on their www site, on several JV releases. PI must list to conclude/cement some deals,no listing no deals.”

"I just wonder if Murdoch or Rienhart will take part,there very active in the media space"

You draw a very long bow.

“Just a comment to reflect how some major players are shifting their focus to electronic medis”

"What will be interesting will be the cornerstone investors that will take up shares at 30c."

What cornerstone investors? There has been no hint of this happening so it's just all speculation and assumption.

“Go back –it was often mentioned in GCN releases” You have pillard these from day 1. Lets wait and see when prospectus announcement ,which appears close (AFR statement)

"If it is companies with JV or investors from regions (say India and China or other overseas parties) they are making a strong statement and conviction to the future of P1"

More baseless speculation.

“It a conclusion easily reached if investors have the right hallmarks”

"P1 is a world strategy and business model and one is heavily relying on IPTV media delivery....my guess is thats were Murdoch and Rienhart see future in digital.

Let's dress this up a bit more by name dropping our old pals
    Murdoch and Rienhart again. Very fanciful...

“Well it is widely accepted that these two have the expertise and clout to make it happen…ie adopt a transition to digital media.”

"Let me say the more money and the pedigree of the early investors will set the eventual price of P1....."

No, the market will do that.

“correct they will follow the lead set by major investors”

"PI has got its spread thanks to the novel approach of GCN directors passing this on to us shareholders"

Has this been proven yet? How do you know they have got around the issue of shareholder spread? For all we know this could be the reason for the delay.

“Go back and read the reports –over 700 GCN holders have qualified …the spread requirements are met”

"..... more conservative approach is the buy into GCN for the expected uplift in revenue and greater penetration into customers in the P1 uptake."

“GCN receives 50% of P1 revenue”

So you suggest for people to buy GCN now for the expected spike in SP if/when P1 lists? What happened to the poor souls that bought GCN because of the expected uplift in SP from WiFi? Maybe a case of once bitten...

“P1 is not related to WiFi so your comment is erroneous/offtopic..stupid”.

No doubt we will hear more from you, if you still doubt P1 my offer of 5c should be a bonus for you.I hope this little response and your comments get saved by investors , as in less than 2 weeks we may know the answers.

I reckon my score card will be better than yours.”

Oh don’t forget thumbs down!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.