GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Alecfra.You say that P1 cornerstone investors were often...

1. 8,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    Alecfra.

You say that P1 cornerstone investors were often mentioned in GCN releases. I don't know of a single mention, but perhaps you can point to one.

Pescefritte says "there has been no hint of this happening". Well, that's not quite true. There was one explicit mention of a cornerstone investor, but in the singular. You can find it in the interview with P1's Peter Stafford on thebusinessshow.tv from September last year. He mentions a cornerstone investor (not investors) in P1, whose offer P1 has accepted. His interview presents it as a done deal.

True, there was excited speculation in HC posts about there being cornerstone investors (in the plural) riding over the hills, but GCN and P1 never encouraged us to believe in their existence. Indeed GCN's announcement of 6 Sept 2011 states that P1 will be raising no more capital before listing.

I say all this because I don't think newcomers to the scene should be led to believe that we have often been told of white knights riding over the hill to financially support P1.

Nevertheless, your dreams of Murdoch and Rinehart may turn out to be true. Anything is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.