KAR 0.00% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

p2 & beyond

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Chaps

A quik post-mortem for P2 & a topo showing the nxt location. Perhaps KAR's management could have posted some graphics like these earlier on, to keep all shareholders informed, but doesn't matter now.

FWIW's, first image illustrates the issue they had with the perforation/ reservoir's non-communication etc. I suspect the ear-wax effect, i.e the 'blockage' of the finer pores by the condensate bulb (my theory & no I am not smoking any funny stuff).

Simple & self-explanatory for mum & dad investors, traders both long & short, students, novices, punters, hope I've covered all categories ;)

Photobucket

Second image shows the Kronos topo.

Its about 14.6 kms west of P2, so max 1 day of the tug-boat trip, b4 spudding in 48 hours time after that. So timing wise, I'd say week-3 in february seems most likely, after which its the usual top hole, 12.25" section & 8.5" section.

Please take some time to read KAR's updates frm P1 about the depths the Plover sands came in at or even better, a poster called Jabro15 (I think) had posted a time-depth curve 2-3 months back so use the 'Advanced search' function under HC for that. Pls use that as a reference.

Once again, its the O&G exploration industry, so nothing is for sure, one has to follow the obvious seismic signatures & prove the discovery.

Best wishes to all. Will swing around this thread in mid-April.

cheers

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.48 $9.090M 6.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34975 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 3831 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.