PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

I dont mind a BOD being held responsible and I also believe...

1. 2,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    I dont mind a BOD being held responsible and I also believe there is room for improvement when it comes to PAA and communications. My view has not changed, I will reevaluate later this year, probably after the AGM and make a decision regarding my investment in PAA.

Earlier this year I had expected the SP to be higher by now than it currently is . But as advised the plan to take MPL to a P3 registration trial alone has been revised following the advise from a big pharma company that they are interested in partnering up. In fact in the video interview RA said a big Pharma may take an interest in PAA, not entirely sure what he meant by that. But it has the to possibility of being a very big thing.

Will discussions with a BP regarding a canine deal effect Human trials, probably not. But there is a possibility they could. In other words the company is at an inflection point and lots of different things come into play, it may lead to nothing, but the end result could be huge.

It's my humble opinion that calling for change at BOD level at the moment is not the way to go.

But I do agree communication needs to improve, not so much by advertising here on HC [but it wouldn't hurt] but by just keeping current holders better advised. That will be my message to the BOD at the AGM, but I will also thank them for getting us this close with minimal dilution.

Have a great day everyone. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.