PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Densy,The "solubility issues" weren't in context at Leiden. I...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Densy,

The "solubility issues" weren't in context at Leiden. I researched that to a huge degree , and also spoke to current Professors who work for two different ASX Bioscience Companies. They said it was possible but improbable over the long term they had our drug. Mind you they were testing on different apparatus. But still I wasn't convinced.

Remember , we still didn't even get to Organoid testing in Leiden.

That has been resolved now with the HTLV-1 testing at WEHI. Some very good results due soon.

In relation to the genome testing to come in the Covid trial, it depends on the majority variant that abounds. Omicron started Armistice Day in Botswana 2021. Look how it has spread. Already 100 Police Officers in Qld has been placed in isolation. The border opened 168 hours ago !

74 Countries have Omicron now.

We at PAA are lucky Omicron has opened the door for us again. We all at an end of this pandemic. Some Company will get the science right. We are back in a good "barrier" again.

Isn't it bizarre that one version of Covid is so different to the previous.

So, HC members, mask up. Use very liberal sanitation solution for hands, social distance.

Omicron has an RR ( infectious ratio) of possibly 1.7. That's 30% more transmissible than Delta and 50% more than the Wuhan strain. Some say the RR is much higher.
    ----------------
    Hi Theoc,

Thrifty Clown put me onto Dr John Campbell. John shoots straight, doesn't entertain fallacies. Just gives us the most up to date facts on Covid on the planet.

Dr Fauci (USA) warns some at home tests may not detect Omicron. So Google that.

The question on whether it lasts the same on some surfaces as opposed to Delta and Wuhan , I can't give an answer , studies have not been completed yet.

In relation to marketing strategies, I have no idea. There are members here that can answer that question.
    -------------------
    This forum has some class and I see some members will fight for objectivity
    to prevail.

Give it time people . We at HC are the Companies think tank. Believe me they get notified.

Some members say 2022 is the pivotal year. It is!

We are looking ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.