PAA 4.44% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-1332

1. 2,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1456
    Hi All,
    A question for the business minded strategic thinkers.

Would the results of the MND trial effect the BODs attitude in negotiating a canine license ? I have been thinking about this since the AGM, and have concluded I really don't have the experience or business acumen to draw a conclusion.

Would good results strengthen PAAs hand in knowing they have a de-risked opportunity with MND, thus allowing them to say to Vet Major take it or leave it. If you don't want it another BP may buy the whole lot anyway. I'm sure Vet Major whoever they are, will know our cash position and use that to get a bargain.

The MND trial was delayed by 2 events out of PAAs hands [Yes I know some think they could have done more but I disagree] the 1st was the supply chain problems in sourcing ingredients from China and the 2nd was being delayed by 2 months getting the first patients signed up.

Had these events not happened we could be wrapping up cohort 3 about now and been in a very different position.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $100.7K 463.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 139719 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 14414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.