PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Great to see so much Christmas cheer & spirit going around....

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2231
    Great to see so much Christmas cheer & spirit going around. Reading this forum is such a distraction from the doom and gloom of our day to day.

just one plea, can the banter include more witty comments and a dash more sarcasm?

I don’t mind sensible alternative perspectives and have no expectations that everyone needs to see things like I do. However, I do have a strong desire for new news rather than banging of that old drum. Monotonous repatriation can kill the joy of bickering and debating at this festive time. I guess the boy who cryed wolf was right eventually, maybe that will be the case here, just the information being shared with the market is not suggesting the company is heading that way.

If I had doubt in management then I would not invest and so I don’t at all understand the investment strategy for those that do. Maybe their faith is in the solution is overwhelming and so despite the apparent lack of management performance, they think the result will land in their favour. I don’t know. For me, the winning result is a mix of many things and management performance in decision making is central to all.

I am not enjoying delays at all but management have explained them and when I have had clarification required, I have generally got that. Not tossing the toys out of the cot and neither have most of you.

The rhetoric about board upheaval is pointless as the vast majority of share holdings clearly don’t support that view. In fact the 1c options told a completely different story.

Hold your horses on marketing as that is a New Year’s resolution to ramp up in 2022, as stated by our chairman. I am not expect to be bombarded with promos in Jan but I am pretty sure there will be others that will. I would think it would be around the point of the trials getting traction to see more effective messaging for the investment in marketing. But I am no guru in this domain so will just wait and see regardless.

We all would like to see our share rise have a meteoric rise and most here believe our patience will prevail.

We have some of the most exciting times in the immediate future.
    A year ago many thought we well and truely missed the bus on covid yet, covid persists (sadly). We missed the initial opportunity with Elanco which punished the SP but now we have more data, strong results and another bite at the vet deal cherry. Maybe the pain of the federal for extra research will deliver a better deal.

I am intrigued about the work that has been underway with the ONJF but it is not on our critical path to get to the trials as far as I can tell. It is supporting work filling in pieces of the puzzle.

I am also intrigued about the HTLV-1 research with WEHI and I do believe we should at least be given some indication of progress given the market update clearly stated Dec but it is also not stopping the main game.

Pill pressing is the critical path and they have negotiated with Catalent to do this in Jan so i am sitting back and relaxing until then.

I feel your disappointment in timelines and deadlines missed, share your desires to see faster progress and also understand your frustration on a number of other fronts. However, I am liking the proof coming from the data and the work being done to secure the IP which is essential. The more specific timelines are what I have asked for previously and now we have them. The options take up also confirmed for me that the market does predominantly see value here. The concurrent trials and targets is mind blowing when you think of the potential.

So have a great Christmas and look forward to celebrating many positive steps forward in the year ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.5¢ 19.8¢ $199.9K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 554456 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 58399 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.