PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-1347

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Good morning Backland - another very good post and more excellent points.

Ten working days is an eternity in business and with no trading halt or news of a commercial deal since then, it does look as though nothing at all is happening – in fact the whole company may very well have packed up and gone home for all we know.

Right now, I would even settle for an announcement with CAPITALS RAISED and underlining and bold.

Maybe the people working in the PAA building could post about what happens each day – like on Facebook? That way we would know whether they were working on PAA or not. They could even have a PAA video live stream of their office so we could watch them to check that they were working and doing things right. They could call it "Sam cam". I know that they could do this, because they do this at the zoo in Melbourne and you can watch the otters, even when you are in Perth:

Anyway, based on the recording from the PAA AGM and them saying that we need another 21 dogs for the canine phrase 2 trial, you are probably right that this should have been done by now.

As for MND phrase 1 trial, why haven’t the people running the trial – the so called Dr Mathers and so called Professor Rowe – finished the job?

Like you, I am worried that nothing much at all is happening because if anything at all was happening it would have been announced by now. I think patient by patient AND dog by dog updates for these phrase 1 and phrase 2 trials would be a good idea.

Now, I do have to tell you that I was not happy with one part of your post. I was having breakfast with mum this morning and I was reading your post to her for the first time out loud, and when I got to the bit about Roger “dangling the canine carrot” she nearly choked on her toast. She said “Ken, that kind of euphemism has no place in this house!” and I was VERY embarrassed. Even though I know you are frustrated, I do have to agree with mum on that one.

Well, right when I was about to buy some shares in PAA it seems you’ve given me some very big doubts about if that is the right thing to do. You are absolutely 100% correct that today is 24 November and there are only 5 trading days left in this month – and as everyone knows, anything not announced by the end of November may as well not be announced at all.

I will definitely now do some more due diligence like NZTrater said and look at the MC value of these companies with and without ads before I buy any PAA shares.

Well, it's time to tend the bucket.

Trust the bucket.

Ken

Last edited by KenFromPerth: 24/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.