PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi NZT and Illdrink2that,We are here to make money. That will...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi NZT and Illdrink2that,

We are here to make money. That will unequivocally happen. It's not how you will think it will happen.

I bought some more the other day. I appreciate speculation of a high SP. But, I am looking at this business from a higher understanding, in that I have purposely placed myself in a buyer's mind set.

The year has started , and by the end of the year , this HC forum will be disbanded.

SP target is of multiples that we have now. But, I disagree with others on an over inflated buy out price.

This is a wonderful opportunity to make a very healthy profit. But, conversely some Company has to pay a premium to get us.

If I was the CEO of that Company , I would pay a fair but not inflated price. The machine is churning, discussions have turned to negotiations.

If the negotiations fail, PAA has a plan B
    Which may be better than Plan A , downside is it will be a time delay. (Don't ask )

The science is set in concrete. I have said before, in relation to patents we are number 4 in Australia behind CSIRO /Monash Uni and University of Qld.

Sit tight , the retail investors that are selling this cheap is a good opportunity to top up. Most of we here are set anyway.

Best advise is to buy your two bottles of Moet keep it hidden , only takes an hour in the freezer to get to the right temperature. You will drink it this year. I have already bought said two.

All good fellow members.

As Ran58 said in other words " don't sweat".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.