PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi All,I have been doing some research with another HC member.We...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi All,

I have been doing some research with another HC member.

We may have found something that to date no one has quantified in the pharmacodynamics of MPL.

Now, we know that mTOR inhibition is the principle action in reducing B cell Lymphoma in canines.

What scientists don't know specifically is why.

We feel it is to do with the TLR receptors in the body. They are Toll Like Receptors that when activated causes a mutant B cell which then grows to be a tumour ( immune system mediated cancer) . TLR receptors are your first line of immune defence. I have posted before on the bodies response to SARS, to some people it is a minor type presentation of a flu, to others it's ICU. Dependant on the immune inflammatory response.

What is interesting is that if you cross reference MPL with TLR you will not find any data.

Onto SARS-Cov-2 , the TLR sub set 2 is a cytokines inflammatory process which causes the mortality and morbidity.

mTOR inhibitors mediate TLR-2.

If we can control TLR-2 over activation we have a definitive handle on this.

MPL is a fourth generation rapalog of Rapamycin . It has far less side effects of the first generations.

Ref : mTORC1 signalling controls TLR-2 mediated T cell activation by inducing Tirap expression. Imanishi 2021.

Ref : TLR-2 senses the SARS-CoV-2 envelope protein to produce inflammatory cytokines. Zheng 2021

Ref : Toll like receptors in the pathogenesis of human B cell malignancies. Isaza-Correa 2014.

We believe there is a substantial link , initially I believed , that MPL had to do with cell cycle arrest on the GO phase of replication of the SARS-Cov-2 cell in the body , time changes so does knowledge.

This is one awesome drug to study and I own a part of it. So do you. Happy days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.