PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-56

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479

Hi @NZ Trader

(Once again, HC won't let me reply to posts!! mad.png)

I take your point about better promotion and that there may be some value in HC advertising, but let's dig a little into the info being put forward to entice companies to advertise by the one's who stand to benefit from the advertising dollars.

In the graph you've posted, they're measuring monthly page views across different sites. What does this mean?

Well, HC is effectively a chat room, where every time some contributor (you, me, all of us) posts something, it prompts everyone else to duck back in to the thread and see what pearl of wisdom has been added. BAM! Add another page view when the post loads into someone's browser.

The other sites presented in the graph are very different - they're effectively media sites presenting (often paid or sponsored) articles. Likely that readers will look to an article (when they appear) about companies they own shares in, or more avid followers will read the new material like a magazine or newspaper each day and then leave. Far fewer page views just by the nature of the sites.

As I started out by saying, I certainly don't discount the value of advertising here, but it's not as straightforward as that particular graph makes it look.

As the company has now confirmed that promotional activity will be ramping up in the new year, I look forward to seeing what that looks like.

Cheers

Densy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.