PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-621

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Theoc and DaaC - thanks for your great posts. I offer a few comments that may lower the risk of a low ball TO that robs us of the true gold:

1. We have one product ready to trial on a lot of on unmet needs rather than one product and one need. That helps mgt in few ways (a) make a BP deal on one MPL treatment to fund the rest of our programme - Ala VM deal that could have worked and my still work, and (b) many unmet needs means many suitors too - competition between BP could easily escalate the interest and offer prices, particularly because the scientific database and potential has been deliberately and meticulously gathered without dilution - brilliant imo. In short MPL is not a one shot proposition, assuming there is no fatal flaw that renders MPL unsafe or ineffective on everything, which seems like a vey low risk to me - plus this is not RA’s first rodeo.

2. Many of us in the Top 40 are imo rusted on, battle scarred, and determined, and I think mgt are too. Yes, it is true we all have a myriad of pressures that may force a begrudging sale of our shares - we’re not getting any younger either so time is critical. I reckon we are so close to knowing the true value that it would take a lot of courage to sell low now and miss something potentially life changing.

I feel like I am nearer to securing the QUAN … hell of a journey though
    GLTALTH
    QQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.