PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

"At the time of reporting we are told the piggy bank has enough...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    "At the time of reporting we are told the piggy bank has enough in it for 3.19 quarters"
    First page of the 4C last point.

Bank balance of approximately $2.14 million as at 31 March 2022, enabling pursuit of various
    preclinical and clinical commitments
     A further $201,615 payment from FightMND received post balance date
     A further $708,112.79 R&D Tax Incentive Refund received post balance date
    And page three

The second instalment of $99,230 is payable after the completion of the 1-month GMP accelerated stability of the
    newly prepared MPL tablets which is currently underway. The third instalment of $173,034.80 is payable upon
    commencement of the trial, scheduled for late May 2022.

Those additional funds make things look a bit better in the near term.

As to 4 to 6 months verses 12 months, I like your time frame better but, sigh.

"My latest, greatest concern is the example provided over at RAP" ...... " i.e. enabling users to cough into a mobile phone to remotely test for given respiratory conditions."
    I did look at them a while back but that is all, it sounds like the next step would be "Beam me up Scotty". I would hope we have a few options before things get that desperate . From the 4C

"Further instalments for a total commitment of $881,085 will be paid by FightMND to PharmAust as additional
    milestones relating to the clinical trial are met."
    And
    "With success in the clinic, PharmAust expects that in due course MPL will receive orphan drug designation by the
    FDA for the indication of motor neurone disease. Such designations come with a number of financial and
    supportive benefits. The Orphan Drug Act provides for granting special status to a drug or biological product to
    treat a rare disease or condition upon request of a sponsor."
    And there is the likelihood of a further $700,000 or so R&D tax rebate next year.

Yes it appears there are a many rusted on believers and yes anything could happen.

I agree with your concerns re financing, PAA has run on the smell of an oily rag for many years now. The BoD have been hinting of an imminent deal with big pharma in that period to end those woes.
    Lets face it at this point in time and development the licencing deal stinks and is not likely to be taken up until MPL is closer to market. I really hope I am proven about that statement!
    If the deal was money up front and part ownership things may be different. It seems the BoD are intent on keeping 100% of MPL in share holders hands. It would appear they are also rusted on believers.

I also agree with NZT, if better messaging had been utilized the SP may well have been at a higher level resulting a much better out come for the CRs that have taken place.

Yes great discussion
    Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.