PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-631

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    Many thanks the responses and comments made by all - and I suspect some that have not been committed to strokes of the keyboard rolleyes.png

Just (briefly) wanted to add / explain the basic reason for my ramblings, that at the core of any robust strategic plan I have been involved with over the years success boils down to just 2 fundamental constructs that need to be continuously reviewed and balanced. In fairness it is a proactive rather than reactive management model.
    1. How and by what actions do we seek to (legitimately) optimise the entities opportunity objectives (offensive actions).
    2. What risks can be identified and mitigated against. (defensive actions).
    I'm sure we have all seen examples (sometimes too closely) of businesses where management have focused very well on one or the other of these but to their determent not kept both in balance. Mostly, as an investor I dont actually favour poking the bear however, there are circumstances where one occasionally feels compelled to "put ones mouth where ones money is", in the hope management at least considers and potentially acts upon relevant matters raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.