PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-837

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Agreed Lastly. We don't know what is going on in the background and we are finally getting some MPL (in its new tablet form) into an actual human. The results of this phase one for MND will IMO be "make or break" for the potential of MPL treatment in humans. Not as to whether it does help with MND but whether it is SAFE. RA stated in his last interview that he couldn't guarantee that MPL would work in a particular type of cancer but that due the the doggie data they were confident that it would find a target in the Cancer market, and that would be a $billion product. But this can only be if it is safe. Now as we've been told (for ages) they have "opened dialogue" with pharma major so safety in humans would be number one priority, and they haven't proved this, YET. But we are about to find out in the coming weeks!
    IMO RA most likely has two prices for the licensing rights to MPL, one before the results start to become apparent from the MND trial, and one for after (if proven safe). I can imagine these figures would be VERY different.

I'm preaching to the converted here I know, but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth as well. Mr market seemed to see some merit with PAA yesterday, let's see how we do today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $112.4K 570.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71364 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 457262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.