PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-913

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Great post on market development news NZT, that is welcome from me at least.
    Though I guess the big font is shouting for emphasis.
    I cant explain Sam's response ... maybe he doesn't like tuning into all the HC complaining too? Either way they have their plan and their reasons that I don't know and can only guess at. Sure the AGM will be a very key moment and I plan to fly and attend if its face to face. I reckon we may know a lot more by then.
    As for exodus ... I doubt it will be material, but could be wrong, I have been before.
    Richard may have left primarily for these reasons you suggest, but my guess is he tried his best in a pandemically tough setting with very little resources, and if people get bent out of shape and call and harangue and complain ,,, well in the end you consider your mental health ... I dont know, just a guess. If that did happen then I am not a supporter of that behaviour. Of course that may be a BS theory, I just think we can be collectively more professional while the world seems to be going into deeper crisis.
    Happy Days
    QQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.