PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-915

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    "Sam says no one reads HC , its a waste of Marketing Money ,that's why they don't partake in Australasia's leading Investment Forum"

Well that's a bit of a shocker. I can't help feeling a bit insulted by that statement, I read HC after all. In RA's web cast last December he stated that THEY followed HC so not sure how that stacks up? I wonder how many top 100 SHs read HC? Where does our marketing money go then? I'd be happy to change to another platform and read that if we would be getting some news there.

Below is the content of the "INVESTOR CENTRE" of PAA's website, I assume that they must think that this is not worth updating either as "no one" reads it? The TAB reads " NEWS and announcements" so doesn't have to be just ASX announcements, simple news items snippets with a bit of colour, I suggest items such as the Shell deal, USA doggie cancer progress, MND trial info Etc, etc, etc. IMO the website is the company's window to the world. If they can encourage people to go and take a look at it then it needs to be up to date and exciting. The money they spend with St0ckhead, Smallc&ps and Twitter (I assume there maybe others as well) will hopefully drive investors to try and find out more about PAA, one of their first ports of call will be the PAA website. If it is not eye catching and interesting and UP TO DATE with all our current data (and we have a lot to shout about) then they'll just move on. Even if they did advertise on HC IMO the current website would let us down. IMO it's just not "selling" the investment opportunity that IMO PAA really is.

Imagine you (Sam if you are reading this please) just watched Roger's webcast and decide to look more into as PAA as an investment. You go to the website and of course go t the "investor centre" as this is where the effort will have been put in to look after new and existing SHs. "news and announcements" is top of the list, so this will hold the headline grabbing stuff, here we go, drum roll please, ta-da!!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4516/4516334-e569f2beb8349ecde89fe8b299e65408.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.