PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi QQ,I appreciate the right of shareholders to post whatever...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Hi QQ,

I appreciate the right of shareholders to post whatever views they wish to share with the wider HC community.

As a daily reader of this forum, I have perceived the sentiment spiraling towards despair. The SP is weak and the newsflow is frugal.

Reading the posts is a study in human behaviour. It's not unique to PAA. Select any ASX stock and you will find the whole gamut of character types both positive and negative. Anticipation of a strong SP rise on a company's progress will see a flurry of optimists looking for a life-changing moment. On the flip side bad news will inevitably see finger pointing and demands to overturn management. Everyone has a right to express themselves. After all, it is your hard-earned at stake.

My personal view is that we have a small but experienced team steering the ship. The failure of the Elanco option forced a strategy re-set and I believe that despite the pain of watching the SP retreat, we now have a stronger negotiating position with solid data and greater knowledge of the properties of MPL.

The BoD are neither incompetent or ignorant. They have decades of knowledge and are in a delicate balancing situation. I feel that obtaining a modest loan against the future Govt rebate to shore up our finances until December was a revealing moment. To me it indicates a doggie deal may be done in this period. If they opted for a Capital Raise, it would erode shareholder confidence and point to a stalemate in negotiations. I realise it is a bit like the Manhattan Project at the moment regarding the release of information, but I take it that any leak of commercially sensitive info may prejudice the deal.

i expect the 4C may also have us in a holding pattern. The PAA story is still unfolding. I'm invested big time and here for for the final chapter.

Good luck to all....Thrifty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.