PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-922

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    "...........As CSO, RM didn't work in a lab setting holding a test tube. He was the co-ordinator of the various projects. No cause for alarm..............."

Seriously TC - No cause for alarm ?
    My sincere (desperate) hope is that the reason he has gone early is that he, no longer being an office holder of the Company, would possibly be free to acquire shares. i.e.that as some have suggested, the company is in some sort of extended blackout period preventing him previously from doing so and boy I reckon that is grasping at straws.

Just as an aside it was formally announced 27th May that Dr Mollard had tendered his resignation and intended to work out the 6 months notice as required - so 27th Nov (or there-abouts). Here we are 19th July and we discover via auto-response mail that he left 6th July. Seriously ?
    What sort of news blackout period would determine shareholders should not be aware that the Chief scientific Officer (come mere co-ordinator) has left the building without passing his pure white coat on to another person (about which we are yet to be advised) !!.

Enough is about enough. I for one am completely onboard with the contribution of NZT this morning. At what point should shareholders begin to ask reasonable questions - and expect reasonable responses. If you believe NZT was out of line then it is very simple to have him closed down - have the BOD reasonably update the market with factual answers to the questions raised.

What is being done to protect and enhance shareholder value ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.