PAA 4.35% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-13

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Hi All,

Well we have the WHO today, declare a new variant of concern "omicron".

The world market has taken notice. FTSE down 3.6% Oil down 13% Nasdaq and Dow Jones both 2% + down. Moderna 20% up.

So from a science perspective let's take a look at why.

Omicron is different to Delta in that it has two furin cleavage sites which increases its RNA ability to fuse with our ACE 2 receptors. In other words the protein spike on the virus has increased by a factor of possibly two. Making it more transmissible. Tom Peacock a Virologist at the Imperial College of London Department of Infections says " it is really awful". He also states that Omicron is genetically worse than any variant of Covid to date.

Ref : iflscience.com
    New Covid-19 variant may be "worse than nearly anything else about " Warn Scientists. Nov 2021.

So how does this affect Pharmaust.
    As most of we share holders know we have a significant royalty interest in Bromac which was on sold by Pharmaust to a private company.

Why is Bromac so special in relation to Omicron.

Remember you heard this on HC first !

We already have Monepantel that is already scientifically proven to interfere with the stage 3 of the Covid cell reproduction cycle once it is in the body. ( Covid 19 has four particular reproduction cycles). That is excellent.

But , what of Bromac. Well, it interferes with the ACE 2 receptors in our body to not link up with the virus once it enters our bodies. The ACE 2 receptors (or enzymes) are the first contact our cells have with Covid.

What is highly interesting to me. Is that Bromac and N Acetylcysteine have been studied to have a double impact on Covid. In that N Acetylcysteine is a potent mTOR inhibitor as well as a potent anti-inflammatory component thus negating the cytokine storm.

But the best part, is that Bromac can enter the double furin cleavage site of Omicron.

Have a look at this study to corroborate the above statements.

Ref : The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine ( Bromac) synergistically inactivates SARS-CoV-2.
    Akhter/Morris 2021.

To be specific it's all about breaking down the glycans. Which Bromac does.

Are we looking at the demise of Covid ?
    I will let you be the judge.

Read this study to see why the virus needs glycans.

Ref : Beyond Shielding : The Roles of Glycans in the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein. Caslalino et al . 2021

So is Acetylcysteine safe. You bet it is.
    Is Bromac safe . Ditto.

Disclaimer : I take one medication per day . Yes, it's Acetylcysteine. Why as an anti oxidant and for its properties as an mTOR inhibitor as well as for its properties in relation to autophagy .
    It is not a script based medicine and there is no patent involved.

Is this double combination the cure for Omicron ?

Some of the informed people who own this stock have told me personally that they would have no hesitation to take Monepantel if they acquired Covid 19. Soon some may also include Bromac in their medication repitoire.

Cheers All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $111.9K 495.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128392 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 48891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ 221305
Last updated 15.23pm 02/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.