PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-253

1. 2,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Hi All,
    It's a wet Saturday morning so I thought I would have a play with AI Chat. Please take the response with a grain of salt and allow it to encourage you to do your own deeper research. In the meantime we can relax and sit back while our new board establish themselves so they can take things forward.

It does show the potential on MPL though.

What a fascinating question!

Estimating a fair market capitalization for a company with a safe and effective oral treatment for ALS, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's is a complex task that requires considering various factors. Here are some key considerations:

1. **Market size and growth potential**: The global market for these three diseases is massive, with estimated annual revenues of: * ALS: $1.2 billion (2020) * Parkinson's: $10.4 billion (2020) * Alzheimer's: $321.5 billion (2020)

2. **Competitive landscape**: The existing treatments for these diseases are mostly invasive, expensive, and have limited efficacy. A safe and effective oral treatment would be a significant game-changer, offering a competitive advantage.

3. **Clinical trial results**: The success of clinical trials would significantly impact the company's valuation. A strong Phase III trial outcome would increase the company's value, while a failed trial could lead to a decrease.

4. **Regulatory approval**: The speed and ease of regulatory approval would also impact the company's valuation. A fast-tracked approval process could increase the company's value, while a lengthy and challenging process could reduce it.

5. **Patent protection**: The company's patent protection strategy would influence the valuation. A strong patent portfolio would provide a competitive advantage and increase the company's value.

6. **Manufacturing and commercialization capabilities**: The company's ability to manufacture and commercialize the treatment efficiently and effectively would impact the valuation.

7. **Financial performance**: The company's financial performance, including revenue growth, profitability, and cash flow, would influence the valuation.Considering these factors, here are some possible market capitalization ranges for a company with a safe and effective oral treatment for ALS, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's:

* **Conservative estimate**: $20 billion - $50 billion (based on the existing market size and growth potential, assuming a moderate competitive advantage and moderate regulatory approval)

* **Moderate estimate**: $50 billion - $150 billion (assuming a strong clinical trial outcome, fast-tracked regulatory approval, and a strong patent portfolio)*

**Aggressive estimate**: $150 billion - $300 billion (assuming a groundbreaking clinical trial outcome, expedited regulatory approval, and a dominant market position)

Keep in mind that these estimates are speculative and may vary depending on the specific circumstances of the company and the treatment.

As I said, it's just a discussion point but I'm sure even the lower end of their conservative estimate would put a smile on anyone's face.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.