PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

"................ Someone said we didn’t really get the benefit...

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    "................ Someone said we didn’t really get the benefit out of ODD. I actually disagree because we would have slid further,............"

Howdy AD.Agree with the bulk of your content and do not have any beef with the new BoD in regards the work they are likely doing to get this train back on track. As to your comment above suspect you may have been channeling me and if so please forgive me for disagreeing with your disagreeing.
    What I actually stated was the following ...

"............ Normally one would expect the granting of ODD would do a lot of that heavy lifting but in this case understandable that did not immediately occur..........." (lot of negative news at the same time).

The point of my contention is there was and still is a real need for the BoD to recognize this as not just a scientific project that need sorting but also includes a significant requirement to settle the natives and bring them/us along on the journey. The psychology aspect of this project and the recent activity is anathema to creating or maintaining market confidence. If this new BoD does not appreciate that point then why did we all shout and yell for change - we already had that process with the previous BoD ! In that regard I do not believe you and I are that far apart. How long would it take the new Chair to put out a positive statement and recognize the ample points you raise as being among the news items to come - then set about ticking them off accordingly !

Said it to the previous BoD and say it again now to the new. Do not climb carefully over all the big rocks only to carelessly trip on the pebbles. This whole project has remarkable upside however it is not in the hands of a private company that can go about the task as and when it pleases.. The only way to continuously bring the (public) market with you and live up to the statement of generating & providing shareholder value is to maintain clear communications that demonstrate you have the market interests in your central scope of vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $156.3K 798.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 735 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 381328 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.