PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-426

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6195
    Yes that company and most Bio's will use any possible highlight to update and interact with the market , Nina at DXB has always been vocal and open regarding Discussions and has cemented licenses and working through more,,, as a CEO she answers emails in a day , she works on the clear desk theory , I have received emails at 11pm previously.
    PAA were in Secret Confidential Commercial Discussions for 3 years under Aston..... Commercial Outcomes were Imminent ,, so if we take all of that time and effort surely if Aston was after $60m /$100m we could sell off the K9 arm for $20m ,,,, so that PAA could forward the MND / ALS trial..
    If the discussions are no longer in play ,,then lets lay the cards out on the table and disclose who the interested parties were that were in Commercial Discussions for over a 1000 days..... NZT

I can recall we only required 4 or 6 more dogs for statistical significance ???? what happened to the bloke we sent to Texas ,, they have about 4 trillion dogs?
    We cant just bin 7 years of K9 Cancer and Human Cancer data ? if we require $20m then best we sell some silverware and move on in our new chosen direction ....

Or at least Value the Science so we know what the Value $$$$ is of the Company's current technology? Certainly give security to an incoming funder and they wont be able to drill the price down....

no longer hold DXB .. but grateful for the return .. NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $50.92K 290.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 152309 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 329859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.