PAA 2.50% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

"........... board would entertain making a deal more complex...

1. 2,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1459
    "........... board would entertain making a deal more complex and also risk the value proposition. .............

Howdy AD. Feel the need to chime in here. If I follow the logic that seems to have been proffered here (which I readily accept may not be the case) why would selling the dog technology to Elanco make the whole of play more complex or indeed risk the value proposition. Previous updates from the (then) BoD indicated Elanco already have the developmental steps undertaken by PAA up to the time of the new GMP grade tablet. If PAA were to sell the rights to animal treatment (including the trial outcomes) to Elanco then they cut the (animal use) cord regards responsibility and market position (including price ) Elanco choose, for that segment. PAA get a few quid in the door and are free to move on. Dont quite understand yours and others contention this would necessarily upset any potential human use player - suggest lots of china walls in business are significantly more narrow than that logic. Think it was Peet who expressed price difference concerns generated. Suggest even a modest value sale of the animal application would recover some of the extended trial costs and negate any price level arguments between animal & human applications. The new BoD is after all, all about promoting the shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.5¢ $67.86K 346.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 360690 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 792103 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.