PAA 2.94% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-447

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2260
    @Thoec
    howdy.
    Here is an alternate wacky concept - why not sell or licence the lot to Elanco and let them do the deal for human use with any other big pharma/s they want to jump into bed with. They know how to manufacture at scale and with the right quality - ramp up manufacture time = 0 days. hmmm,,,

The vet drug is the human drug - same same. But the $ on the vet side would be a fraction of the human use.
    Dogs can be surprisingly fussy (beagles) but hey, I would chew down a heap of doggie biscuit style tablets if it saved me $70K or more a year. Maybe I would do the Breaking Wag (bad) approach and set up my own mini lab to extract the good sh#t.!

For the potential suitor, the path to doggie ROI is actually very likely to be significantly longer (no trial in the making presently) when compared to human MND / ALS where they know the trial structure etc - it is a LONG way down the track

Dog trials were always a stepping stone and data point for human trails. Initially (old board) the thought process was to sell off dog use to fund more advanced human trials. Thing is, we are WAY down the human trials on MND/ALS than was envisaged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $83.08K 474.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 376717 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 144077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.