PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-593

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I take a more optimistic position Mr Buckland but do very much enjoy your posts. Keep them coming despite the slings and arrows !Yes the share price has coughed and wheezed since 2013. Many false dawns, exciting results, imminent deals leading to.... well.......more exciting results, imminent deals etc. Opaque fire-side chats from the chair .And certainly, the pre-teen squealing and waving of undies by the super-devoted can be a bit much. I get your frustration !
    However, please indulge yourself, momentarily, with a smidgen of optimism- it wont hurt . I promise ! Some truly remarkable phase 1 results- only 12 patients -but statistically significant. Convincing enough for the FDA to grant ODD. And the dosing regime has been optimised since then.On the brink of an international phase 2/3 that could shortcut to a market craving an effective clinical remedy.Significant financial support from Fight MND. Highly likely there's more to come from them and others.An internationally connected and impressively qualified scientific advisory board .A total clean-out of the old board, replaced with governance skills appropriate for the next phase. And theyve not only decided to hitch their reputations to PAA, they've put $1m of their own into the pot.On top of that weve got a Managing Director with an instinct for transparency who's bursting with enthusiasm.
    Like you Mr Buckland, Ive been exasperated by PAA many times, but right now things genuinely look promising. Im taking up my full allocation in the SPP.Please keep the counter arguments coming though !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.