PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Great posts@Quiltman & @Havenots, Obviously a lot depends on...

1. 2,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Great posts@Quiltman & @Havenots,
    Obviously a lot depends on results from the P2/3 STRIKE trial, but these will also be supported by the OLE study already started, and a substantial body of pre clinical work done at the Olivier Newton John center, Walter and Elizabeth Hall Institute and Leiden University in Holland. While not specifically related to Neurology it still provides a lot of valuable data. Add to that 20 years of data from Zolvix being in the the Human food chain and there is no lack of supporting data.

Then look at the next trial. I'm not competent with using statistical analysis to predict results [@Icebluedenim can you help here ?] but I think all will agree that the results from the P1 MEND trial were highly impressive. I suggest the chances of MPL providing a measurable improvement over what is currently available are almost guaranteed. With the possibility of kicking it out of the park, still above 50%.

1. GMP pills ready to go
    2. Proven Safety profile
    3. Long shelf life
    4. Strong IP protection
    5. Motivated BOD
    6. Strong Management team
    7. Super Star Scientific Board [Who are well connected]
    8. ODD already granted
    9. Market target [ALS / MND] is an unmet need.
    10. A well reported patent cliff approaching for many big pharma companies who are cashed up

Compared to this date last year, Pharmaust has been completely rebuilt and bears no resemblance to the past. The big unknown now is when BP will move ? Clearly they would prefer to have the P2/3 results in hand which are 12 months away, but it is a competitive landscape and not difficult to find deals where BP moved earlier to get their foot in the door.

Cheers
    Last edited by Peeteepoo: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $174.5K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 458470 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 144453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.