PAA 2.94% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

One minute your supporting the old board - next your quoting all...

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    One minute your supporting the old board - next your quoting all the problems with the old board! You can't even get your negativity straight, let alone any 'dots' you reckon you're joining to "hold the Board accountable"!

As for thinking that the Board & Management are just 'sitting around' - clearly your mind is occupying space that I'd rather not go into. Your statement would appear to be the epitome of ignorance.

Your ignorance around how the IND process operates is also quite insufferable. Yes, we were 'aiming' for IND application by mid year, but the fact of the matter is that the IND application is RELIANT on the trial design being agreed to. As the Company has made clear, several times now starting in February (or was it March?), but to which you cannot accept, is that the trial was announced as moving to H2CY and the trial design is yet to be finalized. Until that happens, an IND application simply cannot proceed. Simple fact - timelines change and the Company announce such changes.

Now if you were genuinely interested in understanding why these changes were made, and I mean actually genuinely interested instead of bleating on here, you would make a phone call to PAA and/or Michael. But you won't. Instead, you get you kicks from whinging and whining on here. It's sad really.
    Last edited by Grainofsand: 29/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $210.6K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274938 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.