PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Chewing through the 18.5c stack now ... in the absence of "News"...

1. 11,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5969
    Chewing through the 18.5c stack now ... in the absence of "News" yes I know many call it spruiking you can't expect the SP stand up.

Keeping PAA current and fresh in the minds of Investors is difficult but not impossible .

That's why its so crucial to extract every possible cent on positive announcements and News ,, Biotechs are notorious for the Valley of Death once the Phase II begins in the absence of data,,

Could throw in ,
    ASX Announcement PAA confirm they have made application for the $1.8m Fight MND Grant expected this month

ASX Announcement , Update of the first batch of 250,000 MPL Tablets and the 3x Commercial runs for the Trial is well underway or completed?

ASX Announcement , New Commercial Valuation , 1st in 7 years commissioned since , Covid, Human Tablets and any MND Trials or Data?

Update of the 10 Trial Patients on continued compassionate treatment, Quality of Life? Interview with a Trial Participant or Family Member?

Something to throw in the cogs to slow the decline,,, ohhh SH Value erosion is the term..

Management will be more than aware its very difficult to sell shares at a greater amount than the market warrant....

Yes you know my vote is for Greater Market Awareness of the Solid Commercial Opportunity that PAA actually is ,, maybe Hot Copper Promotional/ Marketing services could be worth a looksee? for the next Announcement and Editorial Push ,,,

53cents seems like a distant memory @18.5 ? NZT

Last edited by NZ Trader: Tuesday, 13:32

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $112.4K 570.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71364 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 457262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.