PAA 6.25% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

I can hear your frustration Hornet.MPL is far worthier than a...

1. 12,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6171
    I can hear your frustration Hornet.

MPL is far worthier than a simple TGA approval and a Hundy for 7 Tabs .

Being able to make a specific Medical Claim that has empirical evidence from Clinical Trials elevates MPL into the top tier medicines.

Current suppliers of MND Treatments are pulling $10,000 to $14,000 per month , with as you pointed out Severe Adverse Conditions. not limited to Diarrhea and soft Tissue Bleeding, from the Gums, Nasal passage and Anus plus about 15 others..
    If I was Mobility impaired the last thing the patient needs is Diarrhea coupled to anal bleeding.

I'm certainly an impatient person ,, my wife tells me that so it must be true... but in this case PAA Management are building value ,, which on a small scale doesn't sound impressive , $1, $2 but across SOI of 500m shares becomes significant... Plus Management may well throw in a residual income stream % on sales? so that PAA itself can continue to Trial MPL in tablet form on Covid and Cancers.. carving off MPL as a Treatment for MND and keeping the treasure in the vault long term for SH.....

If we were referring to the previous BOD I too would be frustrated ,,, but the new blood know the market and SH are vigilant and want to see results that benefits SH financially,,, They have stated they have a strategy and they are rolling it out ,,, yes Buckland they will miss a June recruitment / Phase II kick off but a couple of months now of slippage (because the kitty was empty) wont tip over the boat... every step from here forward is crucial ,, to date I cannot point to any misses except time slippage/delay but we aren't selling a possibility of a Treatment ,, we will be selling a Known Treatment for the Extension of Life with MND...
    IMHO if we can attract a couple of patients immediately to the trial upon recent diagnosis then the game may change again and the Medical Claim may be amplified too.

"Halt the Progression of MND and reverse the damage caused by the disease"
    Life Extension we have in the Bag already..NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $145.3K 876.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38307 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 302337 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.