PAA 0.00% 19.0¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-727

1. 12,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6234
    @lovethespeccies

MT was fully aware of all the data of life extension from date of Onset of MND.

I sent it as to make MT aware that although Scientific Markers fulfills the necessity of gathering Scientific Data surrounding the Medical Benefits of MPL there is huge intrinsic Value (which translates to Commercial Value) surrounding Quality of life experienced by the Patient and Families.

I usually don't post any info back from CEO's from conversation for this exact purpose of other SH expecting or imagining more.

Over the past 20 years I have noted that Science and Marketing are like oil and water , because many Science based disciplines only focus on stats and data those close to the coal face can over look the intrinsic value that is not Science based..
    Science based disciplines in some cases believe "The Science will speak for itself" ergo the Old BOD that gained no SH value,,, I can tell you the new BOD understand the value in clear concise engagement with the Investment Community.... and that is what moves the SP needle... otherwise Biotechs wouldnt be worth a dime until they complete Phase III...

TBH PAA is the least amount of worry in my portfolio ,,, BUT you can't rush time..... you can't rush the Science,,,, we already know we have great Science now we are going to trial to see how great the Science is ,,,, but don't overlook the power of QOL thats what elevates PAA's Treatment and encourages use and the sign up of Trial Participants ,,, and we require 210 Trial Participants ,,, If I was a participant I don't need to know about Neuro Filament markers , I need to know I can Walk , Talk , Swallow , Converse for an extended period with my love ones,,, and that's not Science based... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.