PAA 2.50% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-8

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The gist is that firstly the CEO, Michael Thurn stepped down after talking up the company and the effectiveness of MPL in the current MND/ALS trial, and spending time promoting at international conferences, making lofty price prodictions for the company valuation etc. That was a big shock to the market. Secondly, there was a big board shake-up and a lot of the old breed has now left, including the former CEO and then Chairman, Roger Aston. From an outside view, emotions would assume that it isnt really surprising that the SP has dropped so much, and it's almost surprising it hasnt dropped more. Must be a dog stock and the science failed right? Why else would such a mass exodus take place? Well it cant be that simple. Something to keep in mind is that the data has not changed. There has been no updates to the trial since the SP was more than double what we sit at today. PAA is still at a pivotol moment in the possible treatment of MND, where there are very few effective treatment options available. We are still a matter of months-year from having a commercially viable product with fast-tracked FDA approval. All i can see is that the data today is the same as it was when we were above 40c. I personally did not invest in PAA for MT's enthusiasm, as encouraging as it was to see. As the new board consolidates and we receive new updates, it should become clearer. Personally, I see the same potentially life changing product for thousands of sufferers of this disease as i did 2 months ago, currently trading at a steep discount. Until the data proves otherwise, that is how I see it. All my opinion only!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.5¢ $67.86K 346.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 360690 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 792103 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.