PAA 4.44% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

Last Day for the SPP Closes at 5pm today Should get an...

1. 11,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6009
    Last Day for the SPP
    Closes at 5pm today

Should get an indication next week of the level of participation
    What we do know is we have $10m from the Sophisticated Investors , Nearly a $1m to be tipped in by Management upon approval , I would hazard a guess at $3m from current SH , plus by all odds we should receive $1.5 to $1.8 from Fight MND
    so speculatively $15+M on top of our current cash circa $2.8m so lets call it $17/18M that would be the most cash I have ever seen in the PAA Kitty "ever"

New Video , little bit more detail

The Previous Transition of the BOD and installation of new management Team should be water under the bridge now.
    SPP will be holding back or anchoring the SP , plus the incoming dilution of the additional shares can take a week or two flush through. There will be a few instant profit takers as the SP begins the climb again.

Data is what moves the needle significantly but we have trusted Milestones ahead ,
    1st Cash Raised
    2nd Tablets Completed
    3rd Trial Registration
    4th Recruitment
    5th 1st Patient dosed

Announcements to come surrounding the Liquid formulation
    Plus looks like some pre-clinical work surrounding alternative Neurological Disorders.

So Management do need to keep Pushing Value and that PAA is a worthwhile Commercial Investment... Plenty of performers this month delivering 100% returns and PAA need to be mindful "Investors Require a Return on Capital Invested"

Once Phase II begins there is always a vacuum of news so best that SP gets up high before the silence erodes SH value...

Best of Luck to all Holders

Friday Frenzy ,, Busiest day of the week .... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $125.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 144480 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 318615 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.