PAA 2.33% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all, I've been completely absent from HC for most of the last...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2242
    Hi all,
    I've been completely absent from HC for most of the last month but just an important reminder that today is the last day for the Share Purchase Plan.

This may well be the last chance to buy in at 19c - and only because you have been an investor and therefore have already got confidence/skin in the game.

New comers are on market and paying north of 21c and have for most of the last little while.

I met with Micheal in Sydney just days ago at the shareholder briefing and as we all know, he is not going to obtain a career in professional poker!

My read on his body language and words spoken was that the opportunity ahead is only been held back by time to execute and having enough funding to not need to CR again. He was brimming with confidence and gave his tell-tail cheeky side smile when asked any curly questions. His excitement about the depth in the team now and the Healey platform path was evident.

Needless to say, I have gone in with all I could.

CLOSE IS TODAY but if you are more of a gambler than me > in discussion with Micheal, the company may accept submissions/payments over the weekend to allow for slow processing circumstances.

So if you are thinking "I should get in on this", don't hesitate - be decisive. We have a tight registry of around 3700 investors (so tight) and that bodes well for us to do very nicely if we have the cash to get this all the way. I think we are VERY close.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $85.73K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53482 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 278844 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.