PAA 2.33% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-862

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2242
    I am confident that everyone will get their allocation - assuming it is paid up ASAP and compliant.

As for deals, it isn’t up to PharmAust when an offer is presented but it is up to us to decide to accept it. This will be interesting as to how resilient shareholders are to rejecting lowballs.

Having enough cash certainly would give the company confidence to run self funded and for the board to recommend to SHs to not accept unless the offer is worthy. A worthy offer could come any time.

Partnership - these are in general there to offer a benefit to both parties. Not needing to ask for cash as an urgent priority means the benefit on offer would need to be more favourable to PAA. So never say never. There really plenty of very valid reasons that PAA could do some deal but having cash means the deal is not going to be a walk over.

cap raise - Maybe at some point they may need a bit of a top up but a small cap raise would likely be at a much higher price and be very limited but let’s not worry about that until we know more.

I get excited if we have cash to do what we must and more…

I also want 1 year and 1 week and 1 day before anything so the capital gains tax reduces for many shareholders that have backed this..micheal is aware of this. Very aware

adreamer
    Last edited by adreamer: Today, 07:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $85.73K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53482 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 278844 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.