PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-931

1. 11,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6046

I'm not saying to pursue those Diseases or Viruses . I'm stating that there is Value in the IP .. in fact 10 years of work...

Up until MT climbed on board I believe the Venture Capital raised by PAA up until mid 2023 was circa $59m . So that was spent of previous Trialing and IP Protection,
    The list of Patents is long that PAA hold for MPL.

Remember that up until the Phase I Data was completed " No One else has delivered a beneficial dose of MPL across the blood brain barrier"

So the Tablet development is completed , in fact a run of a million is being completed...

Just from my own acumen and few American friends the value inflection alone for completing the transition from a bespoke custom labour intensive hand made Tablet to a commercial run of GMP grade tablets that have now been proven is roughly $100m in value....
    In plain English , PAA have the Cart before the Horse,,, this is hugely valuable to Big Pharma , A, they know the transition is achievable, B they know the manufacturing Cost coupled to C, delivery and manufacturing period ,added to D,that "Stability Testing" we know MPL can be stored in excess of 26 months with no efficacy difference , the enemy of Big Pharma is "Time and Uncertainty" ... A+B+C+D = Certainty

The Phase II Human Cancer Trial is still open on the ANZCTR , Sufficient data was obtained to permit proceeding to Phase II study, i.e. a safe and active dose. The study was also terminated to permit reformulation of study drug to a more palatable formulation

So to a Cancer /Oncology driven company the New Tablets are ready for Trialing with regulatory permission to proceed ,,,, that's certainly worth more than "Zero" in fact after being in Bio for 20 years I can tell you some companies would give up some serious Silverware to have a shot at trialing MPL against Cancer... so room for a licensing deal there $$$$

Covid again ,, PAA don't have to go it alone ,,,, plus a 12 Patient Trial for 10 days is peanuts in the scheme of things,,, yes under 10 days as MPL has to rid the SARS1 and 2 shorter than the viral course runs.. Plus there are 300SARs Viruses that if MPL reduced the Viral Load of Covid would replicate as a mechanism of action to reduce viral load across the 300.... again serious value ,, not saying PAA need to go it alone but could contribute the tablets alone to a Trial..for an equity position?

The Goldilocks deal would be the MND Treatment is either Sold or Licensed... I'm a little more reserved than others but can see $700m to a Billion, then PAA return 80% of the Licensing funds to SH and retain an anchor to pursue the other uses for MPL...

The amount of preclinical work carried out by independent 3rd party providers is astonishing at PAA.
    Professor Morris , NSW University
    Olivia Newton John Foundation
    Walter and Eliza Hall Foundation
    Biolabs 360
    Leiden University
    Veterinary clinics in NZ, Australia and Texas.

In a week it will be August ,,, so time keeps on ticking and the money clock stops for no one .... Integral Funding is almost complete ,,, ironically gaining additional funds is far simpler ,, plenty of Funders like to put in the last dollar but not the first , the start line is in sight , PAA is only just dusting off shoes approaching the starting Blocks...

The hard work and arduous journey of Discovery is behind us ,,, now we find out How Beneficial (not will it be beneficial) on a larger group of MND sufferers.... we have seen the value surpass $200m now its a matter of returning to Fair Market Value ,,, IMHO 35c/40c ASAP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.