PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

PAA, A New Dawn , FDA ODD Approval and Entering Phase II MND Trial, page-96

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2229
    Hey Bucky,
    Have they had a complete change of the board and is it worth a reset on the performance of "they" so you can start of with a good day/new dawn?

I would point out:
    • Human Cancer > Great idea but there isn't enough funds to even do just Neurological right now. I tell my staff - at least do 1 thing well. Don't try to do several things and stuff them all up. (see my note about total package)
    • Dog deal > BAD IDEA (see my note about total package)
    • Covid > Not enough data and not enough market. I think there is a market for viral but it need far more pre-clinical work. I also think covid is saturated where current covid players are winding back. (see my note about total package)

Total package> The very best deal is where you do an "all in" and the party gets total control of human and vet use. They can then decide what to do with it and what markets they want to pursue. At the risk of being repetitive, a dog deal would set a price point that is suitable for pet use. It would be far lower than what human use could and would command.

Now is it a buy out, licence deal, some other flavour..... who knows but every bit of pre-clinical & clinical work being done for neurological will strongly support what we have for human cancer (ONJF & Phase 1, and dogs) to make for a good deal for us shareholders to consider. Right now, the focus is neurologicalL
    • Human trials for MND / ALS
    • Pre-clinical for other neurological diseases

I am pleased to see such clarity and strategic directional drive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $112.4K 570.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71364 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 457262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.