PAA ASX

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    The following was an announcement not long ago, however, I am looking for any negative views from readers on what they claim they achieving before I change my view from very speculative to better lower risk, so any opinions will be appreciated..

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/5462766/

PHARMAUST SHAREHOLDER UPDATE24 June 2020 – Perth, Australia: PharmAust Limited (ASXAA),

a clinical-stageoncology company, is pleased to update shareholders on the continuing developmentof the business and progress with its primary drug candidate, monepantel (MPL).Monepantel shows “remarkable” results against COVID-19In April PharmAust started working with the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of MedicalResearch in Victoria to test the effects of its primary drug candidate MPL on the SARSCoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 infections.The results from this work investigating the effects of monepantel and monepantelsulfone on cells infected with SARS-CoV-2 in tissue culture have been very positive.Repeat cell culture work has confirmed the initial promising data, which showed that:• Monepantel and monepantel sulfone treatment both reduce SARS-CoV-2(COVID-19) cell-to-cell infectivity in cell culture;• Virus infectivity was supressed by approximately 95% in cell culture; and•.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.