PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

G,day ALL,Touching on charts, a BIG Thank You to NZ TRADER.Keep...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    G,day ALL,

Touching on charts, a BIG Thank You to
    NZ TRADER.

Keep an eye he said on this IBX @ 1.7 cents.

I did, and of coarse I did!!!

After reading the managing directors report, and the credentials of the NEW CEO, it was a "NO BRAINER" to buy into the company.

My point here being, that excellent communication from a CEO and directors, whom actually answer their phone, compared to the management here at PharmAust, whom all currently, have misplaced their phones, and computers, because they don't or are unable to reply to emails, should simply get with the programme, and if they're unable to, which has clearly been demonstrated , with the last announcements, leave.

Now, I'm not sure if you are all aware, and that includes the coolade party, or as I call them the happy clapper slappers, that the phone number on the bottom of PharmAust's announcements, underneath Anushas name, is actually a call centre in Osboure Park in Western Australia.

The correct number that should be under announcements to contact Anusha is
    616752000 which is where investor relations is based.

Some might beupset by this post.
    However, suchk it up because you can't argue with the difference of the graphs between the two companies.

One company talks to shareholders, talks about making money, talks about partnerships and does it.

PharmAust doesn't communicate with shareholders doesn't talk about making money and has so far proven management is incapable and unable to make or form a partnership after all these years.

You can see the difference in the charts and that says it all, along with the way announcements are penned.

Hopefully when Sam reads this today, which he will, and then talk to the happy slappers which he regularly does, well, will pick up the phone to channel 7,9,10,Sky,NBC and alike and get the great news out there about the current MND trial and how MPL stabilises MND.

Failure to do so will confirm that ALL OF THEM ARE INCOMPETENT in their current positions.

I expect to see numerous television interviews, with Dr Roger Aston on all news stations, and if not, why not??

I look forward to hearing from the defenders of our current management......

As Always

Best

Mickey Mouse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $91.02K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2325 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 119713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 271600
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.