PAA 2.27% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA in perspective, page-18

1. 11,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6000
    Bought up AUD$$ over the past two days,, 98.2 - 99.4 exchange rate , plus I figure the Australian economy will bounce back quickly..

Pending Trial Results PAA now just have to choose when to share the results.

Now what I would like to see other than a list of Positive results are Testimonials from Owners and even some footage of the K9's eating the pills and generally feeling better ,,, that type of News Fodder is what will propel the SP and bring Pharmaust into the mainstream.

Strong intuition surrounding the Phase II Human Trials is that we will be trialing in conjunction with the Olivia Newton John Foundation.

April is 11 days away , can't see the trial running into the 7 month mark ...

Progress update most welcome ,,but maybe the Journo we hired is lining up interviews to coincide with the results?

Oppies at the end of the month ,, so fresh money coming in from Management and Staff???????

Watched another CEO buy a half million on market to show confidence to shareholders. so PAA need to demonstrate confidence or we may see a few head for the exit... open label trials are hard to contain results , the sooner you get results to market the sooner the risk is alleviated...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $97.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $153.2K 702.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 130027 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 64946 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.