PAA 8.89% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

If I bought any more i think i should be given a named car park...

1. 11,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5939
    If I bought any more i think i should be given a named car park at Epichem..... cant believe the erosion of the SP on silence ,,its not like we have received any negative news.
    In dire times you must look hard at the fundamentals ,
    1, Have sales been impacted ?? No we don't have a retail or wholesale Product
    2 is our delivery service from Epichem to customers compromised? no , our contracts are for long periods , front loaded from established companies.
    3.Has some one beaten us to the punch ?? no ,, we are a first in class medicine,, cancer treatment could be the tip of the iceberg
    4, Do we have powerful friends ? with longevity and credibility in the Global Market Place? are they financially stable? yes
    easy to go on ,,, but...

will the delivery of OUR data need to be pushed upon the market? YES ... if delivered well PAA could be a beacon to investment ..every one is desperate to find a green shooted unicorn thats going to correct the Portfolio... if the hand is played correctly PAA could be a Keytruda
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2020/03/20/35-upside-for-mercks-stock/#1eb6e2ce6965

Keytruda only just gained FDA approval for kidney cancer last month as a combination therapy together with Pfizer (PFE)'s Inlyta. Keytruda is already approved in 12 other indications. The timing of the latest Keytruda approval and Merck's acquisition aside, kidney cancer alone does not explain the huge premium of just over $1 billion up front plus another billion in milestone payments.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2056/2056494-a371b786db06d608c87ed846ae2c57d4.jpg
    The market is fluctuating so much trying to make any decision is a game of luck...
    Sticking to the Fundamentals is a strategy ,,,, apply logic to your portfolio....
    UPDATE CAN NOT BE FAR OFF,,,and Data Better be delivered wrapped up in a bow for the world news....
    Good News will Travel Like wildfire ,,,, even more people are home with pets now than ever.....I just bought the cat a months worth of food!!!
    Level 3 Lock down starting here in NZ , advised could be level 4 in 48 hours .... Stay Safe ,,, settle in ... and wait for the Great News ,,
    Positive Data .. K9 Trials went exceptionally well ,, no adverse reactions ,, 100% effective on Lymphoma, Human Trial Data has undergone Peer Review and the FDA in conjunction with Eli Lilly are fast tracking Phase II and III Human Trials.... now that would have been worth waiting for..... and Knock Knock its Elanco.... Welcome , wipe your feet and get out your cheque book,,, feel free to use my pen ,,its full with ink.....
    Yep well worth waiting for that .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $331.9K 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440882 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 12736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.